Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday 11/07/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Let's resume.

After my 5 days off atu. Today i'm back to work. Look atu my co-driver. Adeh awal tumbang hahahahaha.


Worklife hazard tu. Gambar pinggan aa. Hahahaha nda ku berapa makan because my Wife ada menyediakan tapau untuk makan tengah hari. Anyhoot! When i arrived at work my colleagues bercakap alang2 kau cuti atu di. This week lagi long holiday weekend. Nyangku awu baru ku realize. When i said that taus my boss said nyasal kau kan kan kan. Hahahahahahah true but in my defence i need to settle my car insurance and road tax plus kalau cuti batah2 bosan jua. Bini still work.

So i spent whole morning buat site inspection with my Team Lead ke Lambak. Baruyaaa!

Spent almost all weekend mencari pendrive aaa. Rupa rupanya masih lagi rakat arah lubang usb. Ceh!

Lunch prepared by the dearly beloved. Yang penting tu nah ada talor goreng aaa. Woohoo!


Another discussion with one of the Government agency. Quite deep discussion today. Full blast utak berpikir. Like i said earlier baruyaaaaaa. By day end lalah ku udah hahaha.





Don't mind my tired face. Running on fume udah. But these two munchkins minta kana layan. So kena lah spent a bit of time with them.

WADi 

No comments: