Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Friday 26/07/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Siapa sangka dugaan Allah akan datang pada hari ani. So kitani sebagai hamba nya yang lemah hanya mampu berserah, redha dan bertawakal. Always look on the bright side of life.


Still i am very tired from last night and i really took a long time kan bersiap and kan turun keraja.



Time ku breakfast di pantry i missed a phone call. Kali adi ku menjawap and she sounded different. Ku called up my dad nda menjawap mcm lain rasa ku taus. Sekali ku call balik my sis taus ada my dad. Taus tah my dad berpadah yang my sister just a had self accident di highway. Aduiiiiiiii. Showed these photos arah my boss. Taus tah ku zoom balik Kb. 

In case kamu bertanya how was my sister. Alhamdulillah she is fine just a bit banged and shaken up by it. Apart from that alhamdulillah she is fine.



Patang atu alang udah di Kb menyampati tah kami keluar sekajap for a spot of jog. Good session!

Another July babies and today its c Cumil punya birthday. Happy birthday Mel. May everything that you planned for your life will be granted by Allah, In Shaa Allah.

WADi

No comments: