Monday, May 13, 2013

Bla Bla Bla Awu Lambat

 I Don't Know If I Will Ever Agree On This.. Because I Still Believe Bruneian Traffic Jam Is Just Merely Rush Hour Jam.. I Think The People Who Suggest $7 Per Hour Congestion Charges Is Probably Frustrated Because He/She Is Late For An Appoinment Of Which They Should Turn Up Early. Hahaha On A Serious Note Before CSPS Consider This Seriously I Believe The Utmost Important Thing For Our Country To Do And Have Is Alternatives Transportation.. Is Buses Enough? So If Our Bus Routes, Schedules And Timing. Will There Be A Bus Lane? And Even So Then They Will Be An Argument Arises As Well.. Bus Is Still Using The Main Roads, Will Increase The Level Of Pollution Bla Bla Bla.. And Then Will LRT Or Sky Train Will Be Introduce.. And The Most Important And Hardest Factors I Can Think Of.. The Public.. Will Everyone Rely On It.. Will The Parents Trust The Public Transportation That It Can Safely Transports Their Childrens From Home - Schools - Home?
Wahhh This Was Close To My Home Man Seriously.. I Think This Might Be The Reason Why Kereta Malar Accident Di Kawasan Atu.. See The Police Won't Do Anything Because There Is No Report On Such Matter.. But I Do Hope There Will One Soon.. And Then The Number Of Public Members Who Claimed To Seen The Perpetrator Won't Lift A Finger Is Appalling.. As Much As You Willing To Blame The Police For Not Looking Into It.. We As Member Of The Public Shall Lift A Finger.. Jangan Tunggu Udah Keluarga Diri Terkana Barutah Kan Melaung!
Face Palm When I Read This.. Well When You're Going Out On Public Places In Sha Allah You'll Be Safe.. I Don't Think Our Bruneian Public Will Be That Ignorant Not To Help A Fellow Bruneian In Distress.. Be Clever Saja Baaaa.. Talking About Over-reacting! Hidup Kena Terus Lah Sister!
TRue To THe BOne!

W

No comments: