Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Monday The 17th Of August

Been A Long Day. Went To Bandar For Some Errand Yang Balik Balik Yang Diuruskan Which Really Leads To My Annoyance But Aku Malas Kan Cerita Sal Atu Coz Its Settle Udah. You Know What I Hate The Most Is. Surat Layang. What Is It With People Yang Nda Pemuas Hati Ani Aaa. Udah Di Tolong Mun Udah Bukan Rezekinya Kan Dapat Still Nda Puas Hati. Ah Well Cowards Will Always Be Cowards.


Started The Day With Continuing Reciting Tadarus Al-Quran Bertemankan Secangkir Teh Tarik Halia Yang Lupa Ku Bayar. Sambil Menunggu Opismate Ku Masuk Opis Semula Pasal Aku Kan Ke Opis Bandar.


Muka Marung Because I'm Late. I'm Really Late But Actually The Truth Is This Is Just Another Selpi Narsis Haa Haa.


Lunch Date Ama Awang Khun RJ At SCR Citis Sq. Siuk Jua Ah Makan Sini Aaa. Sakai Ku Meliat.


When I Arrived In KB. The House Was Quiet My Family Member Was Out For Some Errand. Slept Straight After Asar Only To Wake Up Because Of The Sound Of Commotion. And More Importantly Smell Of Rambutan. Damn I Hate That Fruit. Anyway My Mum Bought A New Phone. A Vivo Not Their Flagship. Though For That The Quality Of Its Camera Is Still Amazing.


There You Go. The Photo Above The One That Shows My Mum's New Phone Was Taken By My HTC One M7. While The Photo Above Was Taken By My Mum's Phone. With No Flash And You Can See The Gulf In Difference. 


I Called This A Brother's Achievement Managed To Pujuk Both My Sisters Join Kediaku Bertedarus. Alhamdulillah With Their Help Jua Last Night We Were Able To Cover Juz 13. So In Shaa Allah I Get Craking On Surah Ar-Arad Where We Stop. If I Could Finish That Surah And Cover Surah Ibrahim Too Then In Shaa Allah By Isya We Can Cover Juz 15.





The Parents Wanted To Have Our Dinner At WyWy KB. So Here Goes.


Part Of My Dinner. I Kinda Love My Sandwich. Nyaman And Cun To My Citarasa. Alhamdulillah.

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Ngantuk Yang Teramat"

No comments: