Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fucking Negative Vibe

Forgive Me Swearing But All These Constant Negative Vibes With Negative Thinking And Negative Attitude Its Just Playing It Bad With Fucking Nerve.. What I Really Really Hate The Most Is When I Asked For Help From Friends Or Whoever And They Give You This Hope That They Willing To Help And You Were So Upbeat, Elated And Rightly Happy About It Then Soon After They Started To Question Their Own Judgement And Complicates Thing.. Then When You Give A Simple Solution They Just Irks As If It Was The End Of The World.. Come The Fuck On.. It Just Annoys Me.. Look I Say It In Plain Simple English.. When I Ask For Help.. All I Want Is A Yes Or No.. If U Say Yes Alhamdulillah Thank You But If U Cant Then It Is What It Is.. I Respect That I Thank You For Even Listening Or Giving Me An Attention Even If It Just For A Few Seconds Of Your Precious Time.. But Nooooooooooooooooooo.. Some Love To Be All Dramatic And It Fucking Ticks Me.. And To Be Absolutely Honest Im Just Too Fucking Tired.. Too Fucking Fed Up With All This Treatment Given To Me.. Lalah Ku Bah Lalah Cani Ani.. What Should I Do Just To Get The Respect Lalah Ku Udah Banar Tah.. Ia Jua From My Family Ia Jua From My Social Contacts Eh Antah Eh Nda Ku Pandai Mikirkan..
Kadang2 Membarikan Meneriaki Bah Bila Org Membuat Diri Cemani Ani Nganya Apa Ku Dapat Eh Antah Malas Ku Kan Ckp Panjang.. Makasih Saja.. Malas Ku Mikirkan.. Org Lagi Pandai Org Lagi Bijak.. Diri Ani Ulam Saja.. Sangal2 Jauhi Diri Saja!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: