Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In Response To Kellz

Why Do You Blog?
I Blog Because Seem How Its The 'In Thing' Ryt Now.. Hahahaha Honest Tu.. But There Are Many Other Reason.. I Cant Say This Is Where I Express MySelf Because I Hardly Do That Here.. To Show My Personal Feelings Pun Nda Jua.. I Dun Dare To Do That When There Is Lots Of Hypocrytes Out There..
But What I Can Say Is That.. The Reason I Blog Is Just Basically Here I Can Share Almost All Of My Day To Day Life's Journey.. At Times When I Want To Have A Say On Events Or Things Where I Feel Appropriate.. Or Just Having An Absolute Laugh.. Furthermore.. It Helps Me Think On What To Post.. It Helps Me Destress.. And I Always Imagine That Like In 5 Years Frm Now Or Maybe More.. I Cud Have Look Back At All The Post I Posted Here.. All Those Photos N I Knw I Would Smile Or Laugh.. And Say Hell Yeah.. That Was A Good Time Back Then.. =)

No comments: