Sunday, July 12, 2020

Tuesday 23/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday and it's pay day yipeeee hahaha.

We had some leftover of cinnamon rolls. Hence, I needed no second invitation to indulge myself with this yummy little thing.


It was pushing 11 and I was super hungry so I thought let's popped down at the gerai next door and had a quick munch.




For lunch i brought my wife to Anjung Saujana. Bukan selalu guys ngam time terima atu bah makan tah sini. Plus it's a decent walk from the parking area up the lobby to the place. Not to mention how easy it is to get a parking space when having lunch di airport hehe.


Dropped off my wife at her office and then I just had a quick nap arah car park office. It was so good sampai bertakah bah tangan ku ah hahahahaha. You know u had a good nap when you woke up way before the alarm rings.

Today my wife balik ikut her sister so I made a quick pit stop at supasave Beribi to get some chicken spare ribs. Nyanyat!

It's time to cook some chicken spare rib.

My sous chef for the evening. Well for a few mins that were hahaha



#Nyanyat


Aileen was in our room that night. Time to play around with cutey.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: