Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just For The Sake Of Updating Really (19/03/2014)

Dimulakan Dengan Bismillah Hehe.. Not Much To Share Really But I Just Need To Update The Blog Nonetheless Sharing With You Guys With The Usual Errand And Such.. Received A Fax Earlier And I Do Believe My Request For A Week Leave Has Been Approved.. Yay!
Went To The Gym Last Night.. Had Cardio And Chest Session.. Enjoy It So Much That My Chest Is Super Sore At The Moment.. Thinking Of Having Another Session Later On.. Big Probably Hitting My Back.. Need To Do Pulling Movement This Time.. 
My Lunch.. Tuna On Toast.. I Bought The Wrong Tuna.. I Meant I Prefer Tuna On Sunflower Oil Which Not Only Makes The Tuna Taste Better But Also Kinda Reduce The Tuna Smell And Soften It A Bit.. But Since I've Bought Had To Finish It!
Our New Ac Being Installed A Few Weeks Ago.. Its Panasonic Econavi And I Can't Confirm That I Love It.. Somehow I Like Sitting In The Pantry Even More Now.. And Its Not Because Of Eating And Whatever.. But Its Calmer, Quieter And The Air Feels Fresher.. Need To Install This At My Parent's Room.. Hopefully It Helps With Mum's Asthma!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: