Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just Some Motivational Pic

 Just Seeing This Photo I Really Envy Her.. Early Morning Run.. With Sun Just Rising On Ur Back.. Fresh And Cool Morning Air.. Need To Start Doing Frequent Morning Run Now!
 Does My Face Looks Like That I'm Weight Lifting.. If I'm Being Too Honest.. When I Do Bench Presses Or Any Exercise.. I Always Imagined All Those Negatives Thing That People Said To Me.. All Those Mean Things That People Did To Me.. All Heartache And Disappointment.. I Just Imagine I'm Lifting All Of That Away From Me.. Trying To Get My Own True Meaning Of Freedom..
And When All Is Done.. Wiping Those Sweats Away.. Happy Feet I Say.. Only You N No One Else Can Feel That Satisfying Feeling When U Reach Ur Target.. But Then If U Haven't Reach It.. Just Think Of It Like Ur Just Setting Ur Goal For Tomorrow.. BUT DO BLOODY MAKE SURE COMES TOMORROW U ACHIEVED IT
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: