Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday The 18th

A Very Slow Wednesday Today.. To Be Honest Dalam Hati And Fikiran Ada Resah But I'm Sorry I Won't Share It Here Or With Anyone For Now.. Maybe I Shall Swallow This Saja And I Believe I'll Feel A Lil Bit Better As The Day Passes By In Shaa Allah.. 

As I Said Earlier It Has Been A Very Slow Day.. In Fact There Is Not Much To Share But A Few.. Been Reading Back My Blog Since It Begin.. Still In 2008 Tho.. Helps Ease Me A Bit Calmed Me A Bit As Well And Helps Me Smile As Well.. Owh How Much I Long For The Good Old Days.. And Some Of The Stories I Still Remember Why I Talked About It.. And Also It Reminds How A Fool I Am As Well..

When I Said Fool The People I Let Go Whom I Should Fight For.. The Decisions I Made.. Haa Haa Even Now Pun I Still Smirk.. But As I Said In Post Yesterday.. Its My Choice Alone.. No Matter How Right Or Wrong It Is.. I Still Have To Live With It.. 


Damit Gambarnya.. Been Garu Garu Kepala Ku Yang Gatal Trying To Figure Out Why I Jotted This Down.. Haa Haa Haa.. Deep Moment Jua Kediaku Time Atu Ah.. Deep Sangat Sangat..


That Never Ending Journey.. That Challenging Journey.. That Seen Lots Of Stop And Start Rather Than Full Throttle Into The Horizon.. But In Shaa Allah.. Here I Am.. Trying To Re-do The Challenge Again.. Succeed Or Not.. I Don't Care.. Lemme Try.. Lemme Do It..


Even I Suprised Myself Sometimes.. If You Ever Asked Me The Same Question On How I See Life.. 10/10 You Will Get A Different Answer.. So Guys How Do You See Life?


Have A Quick Look Mana Aku.. Hehe Sorry Guys Macam A Throw Back Plang This One But Antahlah I Just Need To Take My Mind Somewhere Else Jua Because Assumptions Will Always Lead To Fitnah..

In All I Have A Good Life.. I'm So Grateful For It.. Hehehe..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Not To Have Coffee For A Month.. Owh That Blasphemy!"

No comments: