Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Friday 28/02/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday baby! Took an off day today so two weeks running aku have a long weekend holiday. I even told my Wife that every month i will take a day off on Friday. It's all started with the conversation we had dalam kereta masa kami otw kan buat site inspection. So my boss will take 2 days cuti every month hence aku pun thought ok it's a good idea. So bila kami sampai saja ke opis taus tah ku apply online teeheehee.






We went out for an outing today since aku nda keraja. Apalagi eski lah my Wife taus since dapat buat riadah dipagi hari.

Not bad for a morning outing. Basah jua jubui nyahahahahahaha.

Rendezvous with Jirul for morning breakfast. Opted makan di Rahmat saja since atu pertangahan untuk kami semua. 

Didn't do much all day. I just stayed in until malam when i told my Wife lapar babe. Wanna eat! She asked minta masakan apa? Told her don't bother cooking. Drive thru saja. Hence here we were waiting for my Champ burger.

WADi

No comments: